More and more, ransomware has emerged as a major threat to individuals and businesses alike. Ransomware, a type of malware that encrypts data on infected systems, has become a lucrative option for cyber extortionists. When the malware is run, it locks victim’s files and allows criminals to demand payment to release them.
Don’t assume that ransomware attacks can’t happen to your business…ALL companies are at risk. A 2016 Crypto-Ransomware Study reveals that paying the ransom is the least of your worries:
- Downtime will cost you more than the ransom
- Ransomware is targeting bigger businesses
- Ransomware is a growth industry
Business Continuity solutions are built to help you mitigate the business risks posed by disasters.
- Local backups of critical business systems and files
- Redundant cloud backups in multiple servers for advanced protection
- Business Continuity joins the forces of backup and file sharing into one solution that meets the needs of both employees and business managers.
What is Business Continuity?
Business continuity is a combination of local and cloud backups that provide maximum flexibility in case of downtime. All of your data is continuously backed up via your LAN to a local server supplied by Brash Concepts.
This data is then securely encrypted and transferred to the cloud for additional security. This gives you multiple points of redundancy and decreases the risk of data loss or corruption.
To learn more about Business Continuity solutions, contact our team today.