Full-service IT, Networking and Data Security solutions for businesses of all sizes
We offer Break/Fix services as well as Managed Security Service Plans. Our competitive pricing has saved organizations between 20-50% over other IT firms or hiring a full-time IT manager. >>Request a quote.
- Unified Communications
- Business Continuity
- IT & Network Support
- Data Security
- Real-Time Location Services
- Threat Assessments
- Penetration Testing
- Multi-factor Authentication
- Encryption Management
- Regulatory Audits: Payment Card Industry, HIPAA, FFIEC
- ISO 22301 and ISO 27001 Consulting
- Business Continuity Planning/Disaster Planning
Some Examples From Our Files:
- An IT director discovered a former employee was still present in the system, presenting a security threat. Brash Concepts altered employee access and deployed multi-factor authentication.
- A disgruntled service provider took “revenge” by making company files inaccessible. Brash Concepts worked around the clock (and through the weekend) to restore access.
- A sales manager in Nevada was worried about intellectual property theft as his staff traveled abroad – especially in China. Brash Concepts secured the company’s mobile devices and internal communications.
- A manufacturer with federal government contracts needed to demonstrate supply-chain security. Brash Concepts guided the company to an ISO 27000 audit and registration.
- A global company (USA, South America, China, Europe) was victimized by bank account takeover attacks. Brash Concepts developed a strategy to counter the attacks and limit financial loss.
- A medical facility traced network intrusions to a former employee. Brash Concepts implemented security upgrades, including two-factor authentication.
- An engineering firm found its files suddenly inaccessible, locked out by an offsite service provider. Brash Concepts found an unconventional (proprietary) approach to recovering critical files.
- An electronics manufacturing company discovered its bank account was emptied by a cyberattack. Brash Concepts was able to accomplish partial tracing and retrieval of funds.
- A client in New York found its business files hijacked by ransomware, with a demand for a large sum of money in return for the files. Brash Concepts guided the staff to an alternate data recovery methods, and deployed measures to reduce the likelihood of a repeat attack.
- Email and business records inaccessible due to a natural disaster. Brash Concepts deployed a cloud-based system for remote recovery and access.